Ring Intercom + additional Quick Release Battery Pack + Charging Station by Amazon | Intercom upgrade, Two-Way Talk, Remote Unlock, Auto-Verify, DIY installation (compatible intercom required)
|Bundle List Price:||£149.99|
|You Save:||£60.00 (40%)|
Although Ring Intercom is compatible with most audio intercom systems, we recommend checking compatibility before purchasing. Video intercom systems are not compatible with Ring Intercom at this time. Check compatibility
Enhance your purchase
- Upgrade your compatible audio intercom handset so you can speak to whoever is at your building entrance and buzz them in using the Ring app.
- Receive real-time alerts whenever a visitor buzzes your intercom and unlock the entrance of your building from the Ring app with the Remote Unlock feature.
- With Two-Way Talk you can speak to whoever buzzes your intercom using your phone or tablet.
- With Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries, allow time-bound access for verified drivers to deliver Amazon packages inside your building.
- Designed for DIY installation, Ring Intercom wires into your intercom handset and does not require any functional changes to the shared intercom system in your building.
- Ring Intercom works with Alexa, so you can speak to whoever buzzes your intercom and unlock your building entrance using voice commands.
- Includes an additional Quick Release Battery Pack and a Charging Station so you can keep Ring Intercom powered up, around the clock.
The Auto-Verified Guests feature lets you send a Guest Key to friends and family via the Ring app, allowing them to buzz themselves into the building using their smartphone.
We want you to know
If you have trouble installing Ring Intercom you can find additional support in the Ring Help Centre, or you can call and speak to the team on 0800 028 7945.
Smart home devices for youExplore best-selling devices that work with Alexa
Answer your intercom from anywhere
Upgrade your intercom so you can speak to whoever is at your building entrance and buzz them in from your phone using the Ring app.
Be home, away from home
From a friend popping by to a can’t-miss delivery, with Ring Intercom you can be home from anywhere. Get real-time alerts when your intercom is pressed, speak to whoever’s there and buzz them in, all from your smartphone. All the great features of Ring Intercom are available without a subscription, so there’s no additional fees or long-term commitments.
Access for the ones you trust
The Shared User feature lets you extend the benefits of Ring Intercom to members of your household, so just like you, they can buzz themselves into the building. They can also speak to whoever presses the intercom and let visitors in from wherever they are using their Ring app.
Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries
Let Amazon take care of verifying who’s delivering Amazon packages to your building. If you activate Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries, drivers must pass a verification check through the Amazon delivery app before being granted time-bound access, allowing them to unlock the entrance and deliver Amazon packages inside the building. More information about Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries can be found in the Help Centre here1.
1Amazon works with a number of carriers to make sure you receive your items as fast possible. Only orders fulfilled by Amazon delivery drivers are eligible for Auto-Verify for Amazon Deliveries.
Installation and setup
We recommend that you check the compatibility of your existing audio intercom system before purchasing Ring Intercom.
Setup using the Ring app
Follow the installation steps, which will require you to remove the cover of your existing audio intercom handset to connect Ring Intercom.
Attach to the wall
Finish the installation by using the included self-adhesive mounting strips or screws to attach Ring Intercom to your wall.
Works with Alexa
Connect Ring Intercom with compatible Alexa-enabled devices for hands-free convenience. Get alerts on your Echo and speak to visitors who buzz your intercom hands-free with Alexa.