|Manufacturer||Divya Enterprises Limited|
|Part number||Fly Sticky Paper 8Pack|
|Item Weight||70 g|
|Package Dimensions||12.6 x 8.5 x 2.5 cm; 70 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||Fly Sticky Paper 8Pack|
|Number of Pieces||8|
|Included components||Fly Sticky Paper 8Pack|
DIVCHI 8 Pack Sticky Fly Paper Strips, Fly Killer Super Sticky Fly Catchers Trap Fly Ribbons Insect Catcher, Disposable Non-Toxic Bug Mosquitoes Catcher for House, Kitchen, Farm, Dump
Purchase options and add-ons
|Number of pieces||8|
|Target species||Moth, Fly, Mosquito|
About this item
- POWERFUL ADHESIVE - We used high-quality materials, which makes it difficult to break the red string or paper roll. When flies are drawn in by the insect glue, they become entirely stuck in the flytrap, which is made of waterproof paper with extremely sticky adhesive.
- CATCHING FLYING INSECTS - Fly catcher can control flies, mosquitoes, gypsy moths, and other flying insects. There are 8 pack fly catcher strips in total.
- NON-TOXIC & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Useful both indoors and out, non-toxic, and secure around kids and animals. Hands should be washed in soap and water after coming into touch with sticky substance.
- EASY TO USE - The best results come from hanging fly catcher strips near to an attractant. Do not dirty your hands; simply pull out the tubes. No mess, no poisons, no vapors, and no baiting.
- VERY EFFECTIVE - The adhesive rolls insect trap works well against pesky fruit flies, mosquitoes, moths, and flies! No bait, no fumes, and no poison for safe, environmentally friendly handling!
Frequently bought together
What's in the box?
From the brand
Why a fly catcher?
1. We use very good glue to ensure the quality of the product.
2. Your use of our products can help you effectively control fruit flies, fruit flies, psyllids and other flying insects.
3. Each fly trap can control more than 100 flies, which is an economical method of killing flies.
Where do you use flies?
1. You can use them near window glass, trash can, kitchen, barn, outdoors, etc.
2. The flycatcher reel can be used indoors and outdoors. Suspending them in places where flies are common will be the best way to deal with them.
How to use duct tape to fly
Slowly pull out the red ribbon and hang it in a place where there are more flying insects (under the lamp, under the ceiling, near the lamp, etc.). When the ribbon is full of flies, remove it and wrap it in paper and throw it in the trash.
Non-toxic fly trap
We choose non-toxic materials to make our flypaper safe. It is also suitable for children and pets.
If you come into contact with sticky substances, wash your hands with soap and water.
Traps house flies, gnats, mosquitos, moths and other flying insects in home, porch, patio and garden.
The fly ribbons are very easy to use, which contains super strong glue to trap the flying pests, and can be used in all seasons.
If you touch the glue accidentally, just wash your hands with some vegetable oil, baby oil or a normal hand cleaner.
When the ribbon is full of insects, take it down and wrap in a wastepaper and dispose in trash can.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found a way to fix the issue by warming them up in my hands or pocket for a few minutes before trying to open this sorted the issue.