|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 5 x 3.2 cm; 29.99 Grams|
|Item model number||AC-LM|
|Style||Smart Door Lock & IA Alarm Connection|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1x Yale Sync Alarm Lock Module|
|Item Weight||29.9 g|
Friday, June 2
in the UK
Dispatches from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon
Saturday, June 3
in the UK
Dispatches from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.00 delivery
79% positive over last 12 months
Yale AC-LM Sync Alarm Lock Module - Sync Smart Home Alarm - Smart Locks - Works with Alexa, The Google Assistant - Philips Hue [Energy Class A+]
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. For a full refund with no deduction for return shipping, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition.
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.8 x 5 x 3.2 centimetres|
About this item
- SYNC ALARM LOCK accessory: with the lock accessory, you can unlock your door remotely and see who’s home first with real-time notifications when connected to one of our Yale Smart Locks via the Yale Home App; Control your Alarm and Smart Lock in one place for a seamless experience
- WORKS WITH YALE SMART LOCKS: Available for Conexis L1, YDM3168 Digital Monoblok, Doorman V2 and V2N, Keyless Connected
- EASY TO SET UP & INSTALL: Link to your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm straight out of the box, allowing you to customise your system with 40 accessories; No tools required
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: The latest technology to make sure your home stays secure and protected
- SMART ALERTS WITH THE YALE HOME APP: With the Yale Home App you have no monthly fees or subscriptions, you can arm, disarm, part-arm and check status of your alarm via the App; It’s the same for your connected accessories, you will know when someone is in your home with the motion detector or when the alarm is triggered with real-time notifications
- SMART TOGETHER: Bringing you a new level of security with the ability to integrate with lights and voice assistants to enhance your security system
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
The Sync Alarm Lock Module, enables you to unlock your door remotely and see who’s home with real-time notifications when connected to one of our Yale Smart Locks* via the Yale Smart Living Alarm App. Control your Alarm and Smart Lock in one place for a seamless experience
It’s easy to link with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm allowing you to customise your system with up to 40 accessories.
With the Sync Smart Home Hub, Lock Module and other Sync Accessories you have a comprehensive security system with Yale’s 180 years of security expertise behind it. In addition to this, the alarm system has the ability to use voice assistants to control your home alarm and have Philips Hue lights as an added deterrent.
* Only available for Conexis L1, Doorman V2 and V2N, Keyless Connected
- Expandable – with up to 40 easy to link accessories
- Wireless connection between the Sync Alarm Home Hub & Smart locks
- Automatically disarm your alarm by unlocking your Yale Smart Door Lock.
- Open your Yale Smart Door Lock from anywhere in the world
- Secure encryption
Experience the benefits of the Sync Smart Home Alarm...
Yale are here to make your everyday life that bit easier
With the user-friendly interface and no monthly fees, you can arm, disarm, part arm and check status of your alarm via the Yale Yale Smart Living Alarm App. Know when someone opens a door or when the alarm is triggered with real-time notifications.
Suitable for a larger home
With the Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm as it has 200m wire-free range so you can make sure your garage and outdoor buildings are protected.
There when you most need it
When life gets busy, you can rely on Geo-location to remind you to set the alarm when you leave your home via the Yale Smart Living Alarm App or your Apple Watch 2 and later series.
The ability to integrate with Hue lights and leading voice assistants to enhance your security system.
|Yale Sync Alarm Pet Friendly Motion Detector AC-PETPIR||Yale Sync Alarm Keypad AC-KP||Yale Sync Alarm Door/window Contact AC-DC||Yale Sync Alarm Smoke Detector AC-PSD||Yale Sync Alarm Key Fob AC-KF|
|The sensor will activate the alarm when movement over 25 kg is detected and will work up to 200m away from the smart hub.||Keypad can be used to arm, disarm or emergency trigger your alarm system. The disarming function is protected by the user’s PIN code.||When the door or window is opened, the contact and magnet lose connection, which activates the alarm.||The detector triggers the alarm system and built in siren, when smoke, movement or a temperature change is detected.||The key fob can be used to arm, disarm or emergency trigger your alarm system up to 200m away from the smart hub.|
Seamless user experience with the Yale Smart Living Alarm App
An updated interface for a seamless user experience and the in-app panic button for whenever you need it. Full in-app control of the alarm and connected devices.
System setup and configuration • Remote monitoring and event notifications • History of system activity • User management
Arm/disarm or part-arm - Arm, disarm or part-arm your Sync Smart Home Alarm from anywhere.
Arm/disarm or part-arm
Manual alarm trigger
Lock/unlock your Smart Lock*
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would only really buy it you need the remote features.
It basically adds a lock / unlock feature to the Yale Home app and also allows setting user-specific pincodes (so it knows who is entering, based on the code they used to get in). It can also notify you of entry. You can also set schedules, so pins become active between certain times - great for if you have a regular cleaner or babysitter visiting at a certain time each week.
It lacks the ability to add and remove fobs / cards which is a bit annoying. But otherwise pretty neat.
Once you understand how to fit it is a doddle, only one screw to undo. If it takes you more than 5 minutes you are doing it wrong!!
Once registered the remote works a treat and I can unlock easily from my car on the way to the front door.
One word of warning - it does not lock the door for you, you still need to raise the handle of the lock as you leave the house
Would have been 5 stars as it worked great until Yale removed the option from the App which makes the module a bit pointless now.
Contacted Yale and they say they will be bringing the remote unlocking back but who knows when.