Toshiba UF3D 43 Inch Smart Fire TV 109.2 cm (4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Freeview Play, Prime Video, Netflix, Alexa voice control, HDMI 2.1, Bluetooth, Airplay) [Energy Class F]
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. For a full refund with no deduction for return shipping, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition.
- Learn more about free returns.
Want this TV Wall Mounted
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV and mounting bracket
- Cable concealment within provider-supplied cover
- Additional cables e.g. HDMI, power and aerial are not included and should be provided by the customer
- Power outlet must be within 1m of mounting location. This service does not include running wiring or creating additional power outlets.
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in additional charges
- If additional works are required, additional costs may be incurred
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Your pro will meet you at your home
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||43 Inches|
|Supported Internet services||Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, FreeviewPlay, YouTube|
|Special feature||4K Ultra HD|
|Included components||TV, Stand, Power Cable, Voice Remote with Alexa, Batteries, User Manual|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Watch 4K HDR content in all its glory on the all-new Ultra HD with Fire TV built-in. Dolby Vision HDR transforms your TV experience with ultra vivid picture quality.
- Toshiba TRU picture technology provides smooth, upscaled and more detailed viewing whatever you’re watching.
- With Dolby Atmos combined with Toshiba’s integrated speakers, designed by Onkyo, this 4K Ultra HD with Fire TV built-in Series has everything you need for a cinematic sound experience.
- All your entertainment in one place – Fire TV built-in seamlessly integrates your favourite live broadcast TV and all your favourites from BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Prime Video, Now, Disney+ and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- The included Fire TV Voice Remote with Alexa lets you use your voice to easily find, launch and control content, check sports scores, weather forecast, and even control compatible smart home devices.
- Watch what you want – Toshiba 4K Ultra HD with Fire TV built-in Series gives you access to hundreds of thousands of films and TV episodes.
- An Amazon account is required for full use of all functions. Additional costs for subscriptions may apply when using streaming services.
Consider a similar item
Compare with similar items
| || |
Introducing Amazon Fire TV 32" 2-Series 720p HD smart TV
Introducing Amazon Fire TV 43" Omni QLED series 4K UHD smart TV, Dolby Vision IQ, hands free with Alexa
Introducing Amazon Fire TV 43", 4-series 4K UHD smart TV
|Shipping||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB, Ethernet||—||—||—|
|Screen Size||43 inches||32 inches||43 inches||43 inches|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth||—||—||—|
From the manufacturer
TRU PICTURE ENGINE
Toshiba’s TRU Picture Technology provides smooth, upscaled and more detailed viewing whatever you’re watching.
TRU Micro Dimming improves contrast, focussing on all the different regions of the image. TRU Flow analyses the image and frames to minimise judder effect and keep up with fast paced action scenes. TRU Resolution upscales a wide variety of non-4K content, delivering a more refined image that feels fully immersive.
4K & DOLBY VISION HDR
Watch 4K HDR content in all its glory. Dolby Vision HDR transforms your TV experience with ultra vivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver colours never before seen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker.
DOLBY ATMOS, SOUND BY ONKYO & INTERNAL SUB
Dolby Atmos transports you from the ordinary into the extraordinary with breath-taking, moving audio that fills your room and flows around you.
An internal subwoofer combined with our integrated speakers, designed by Onkyo, provide everything you need for a cinematic sound experience.
ALL-IN-ONE ENTERTAINMENT WITH FIRE TV BUILT-IN
From an easy-to-use home screen, get to your favourite apps, cable, video games, live TV, and more. The Toshiba with Fire TV built-in gives you access to hundreds of thousands of films and TV episodes. Watch favourites from BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Prime Video, Now, Disney+ and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
SMART- AND ALWAYS GETTING SMARTER
Fire TV is always getting smarter with new Alexa skills and voice functionality. With the Voice Remote with Alexa, just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content. Quickly get to favourite apps and go beyond streaming to check sports scores, play music, or see your supported live camera feeds without interrupting your programme. You can also use Airplay to share videos, photos and music, and more from your compatible iPhone or iPad.
What's in the box?
- Package Dimensions : 107.95 x 71.88 x 15.49 cm; 11.92 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 Aug. 2022
- Manufacturer : Toshiba
- ASIN : B0B6PV1VMJ
- Country of origin : Turkey
- Best Sellers Rank: 89 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- Customer reviews:
Energy efficiency class
Visible screen diagonal
43" / 110 cm
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wouldn't recommend booking the installation through Amazon the same time as buying the product.
When the engineer eventually managed to fit the TV to the wall (on the 3rd attempt) and we found it to be faulty, he refused to take it off the wall so I could return it, saying he'd take it down when he came back to fit the replacement - "that's how it works".
When the time came, the company (Fox Tel) refused to come back and said 'the customer needs to get a local engineer'.
I'd booked the product and the service together in the hope of making things stress-free, but it turned out to be a time-consuming hassle involving several long calls with Amazon, who themselves were helpful.
Luckily I found a friend to help remove the faulty TV and fit the replacement, avoiding a second engineer call-out charge.
This was important to me as I want to use the TV mainly as a pc monitor. I didn't want to have to switch to HDMI 1 every time I turned it on, potentially having to navigate a slow smart TV interface. (The fire TV UI isn't slow at all, it was just a worry I had before using)
If I was to buy a second TV, I would buy this one again
This was a great deal at £269 or an even better deal to buy the bundle; same tv + video ring doorbell for the SAME price of £269. Who wouldn’t love a deal like that? Sadly my tv arrived without the ring doorbell and when I spoke to customer services (normally a positive experience) the lady told me “I had accidentally unchecked the bundle and selected just the tv” hence no ring doorbell. Errr what?
The second lady I spoke to told me “at the time I ordered the bundle the promotion was finished” .. I checked and it was still ongoing. So no ring doorbell. Huh? Are you saying I saw a great bundle deal, but when I ordered it, the promotion ‘suddenly’ became unavailable and then the next day became available again???
Becoming a tad irate I sent an email to customer services attaching a screenshot of the bundle promotion showing it still available. Then I spoke to a third lady.. “that’s not very good service from us” she said. “Don’t worry, be patient and I will send you a ring doorbell .. you will receive it by the 21st October. Ahh relief, somebody is taking my complaint seriously!
Needless to say the 21st came and went .. and no ring doorbell. At that point I confess, I gave up.
So, here we are reviewing my fabulous new tv..
However, for the outrageous customer service, Amazon .. I’m giving you a 4 star rating (it would have been a 5 star because I absolutely love the tv). But instead of the joy of playing with my video ring doorbell (I’ve secretly coveted one since they first came out) instead at the age of 65 I’m moving in two weeks, sadly alone, into a new flat. The ring doorbell would have provided extra security for me, but being an OAP, I can’t afford to buy the video ring doorbell.. I’m still paying for the tv.
I have since found out that when you add the bundle to your basket, it’s fine until you go to pay for it (in this case through Klarna) because it automatically selects the single item and you have to re select the bundle. Sadly, didn’t notice (being new to Klarna and all.
So instead of dreaming of a white Christmas, I’m dreaming of a video ring doorbell. Perhaps .. just perhaps .. when Amazon review my review they will relent .. and send me the video ring doorbell I ordered. Now that would be the excellent customer service I know they usually provide .. and they’d be keeping an old lady safe in her new home!
Great size, picture quality good when you watch streaming services, alexa screen shots when TV starts to hibernate are beautiful, deliver fantastic
I have for some reason when I turn on it has a shadow apearring on bottom 1/3 of the screen which you can notice when it starts up as screen is black. When the picture appears you get used to it being a slightly different colour
Trying to get the TV to work from the guide most days I have to unplug it wait about 10 seconds and plug it in and wait on it reconnecting. If you want to watch a streaming service its OK.
No actual instructions came with the TV so it's all online not my preference tryint o source them. All that comes in the package is a small leaflet with no real instructions.
Would I buy this TV again... Probably not!
I thought getting a Toshiba TV would be good as I've had them in past but this one has really let me down.
(Unfortuately cannot get a pic of shadow on screen to show)