|Item Weight||800 g|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 11.75 x 3.05 cm; 800 Grams|
|Item model number||HKV0402A1U-UKBK|
|Size||HDMI+VGA Port for 2 monitors + 2 computers|
|Power source type||DC|
TESmart Dual Monitor 2x2 HDMI+VGA KVM Switch 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 Ultra HD 2 PC 2 Monitor with Extra USB 2.0 Port&L/R Audio Output includes 2 pcs of 1.5 m KVM Cables-Matte Black
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. For a full refund with no deduction for return shipping, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition.
- Learn more about free returns.
|Current rating||2 Amps|
|Operating voltage||5 Volts|
|Contact type||Normally Open|
|Connector type||HDMI+VGA+USB Type A|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30 x 11.7 x 3 centimetres|
|Actuator type||Push Button|
|Controller type||Push Button|
About this item
- ✤Versatile KVM solution perfect for Dual VGA + HDMI video output✤This 2-Port Dual Monitor KVM Switch provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. You can simultaneously output the HDMI and VGA signal of one PC to 2 HDMI monitors, as well as using the main display and extended screen mode. Support hotkeys to change active selected PC. Note: it requires both an HDMI cable and a VGA cable to be connected to the PC.
- ✤Superior Video Quality with Built-in EDID Emulation✤Support superior video quality up to 3840x2160@60Hz with full colour depth 4:4:4 (HDR 10, Dolby Vision) . Remark: the maximum resolution of VGA signal is 1080P@60Hz. With EDID emulators on each input port, it can emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data which enables smooth and efficient switching.
- ✤L/R Stereo Analog Audio Extraction and Peripheral USB Devices Support✤It allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI/DVI source via analogue L/R audio outputs. Features an additional USB 2.0 port, you can share a USB hub, printer, microphone, memory, webcam and USB drives, etc.
- ✤Multi-switching Methods and Keyboard&Mouse Pass-Through Technology✤You can easily make the switch via front panel buttons, IR remote control, keyboard shortcuts. Features keyboard&mouse emulator on the KM port which provides lag-free source switching. What's more, this model can ensure advanced compatibility to more types of keyboards and mice including wireless/multimedia/custom keyboards&mice(except the Bluetooth KM).
- ✤No-hassle Claim Process, Enjoy Our Worry-free Warranty✤We got you 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty covered. And we offer free lifetime technical support from TESmart Customer Support Team. TESmart always strive to develop technical products and help our customers live a more convenient, smart and fulflling life.
From the brand
TESmart Dual Monitor KVM Switch HDMI+VGA
TESmart is a professional manufacturer engaged in equipment research and production in the electronics industry including computer peripherals, such as video HDMI Switchers, KVM Switches, HDMI Splitter, HDMI Extender, HDMI Matrix, etc.
From low-end to high-end, TESmart products bring customers good user experience, and provide professional technical services.
2 in 2 out KVM Switch
This 2x2 dual monitor KVM Switch offers you great flexibility in the simple integration of cross-platform computer equipment. You can output the HDMI and VGA signals from a PC to two HDMI monitors at the same time. The L/R audio port and microphone port will bring you a relaxing home theater experience; while the convenient switching methods and USB2.0 port will improve your working efficiency. You deserve such a great KVM!
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers. Package with all input cables needed except monitor cables
- Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems
- Support hot-plug, connect, or disconnect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off devices
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard shortcuts to control the KVM
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching computers
- Support keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KVM compatibility
- With an extra standard USB 2.0 hub port, make it possible to connect the bar code scanner, USB hard drive, or other USB devices to KVM
HDMI+VGA KVM Switch
This 2x2 KVM Switch allows 2 PCs input and 2 displays output.
Each computer should connect 3 cables: an HDMI cable and a VGA cable for the dual-screen mode, and a USB cable for the KM signals.
**Note: All input cables are equipped with the KVM, and you need to prepare the monitor HDMI cables yourself.
Support Multiple Switching Methods
This dual monitor KVM Switch can be controlled in many ways:
**Note: For safety, the package is not with a battery. And please insert the battery CR2025 before using the remote control.
Analog L/R Audio And Microphone Port & USB 2.0
The analog audio port inputs enable you to use an external speaker and microphone, bringing you a home theater experience. And you can enjoy a great music feast.
The USB 2.0 port makes it possible to connect a USB drive, printer, scanner, etc to this KVM as your requirement, and sharing documents between PCs.
1* Dual Monitor KVM Switch
1* IR remote control ( without battery CR2025)
1* 5V Power adapter
2* KVM cables ( HDMI+VGA+USB type A-type B )
1* User manual
Q1. I can not get 4k image?
A: The VGA port can only support 1080P images, thus you can only get 4k@60Hz from the HDMI cable.
Q2.How to change the hotkeys combination?
If your keyboard doesn't with the [Scroll Lock] key or the [Scroll Lock] key is used for other functionality, you can take [Right-Ctrl] hotkey
instead of [Scroll Lock] key by below way:
Method 1: Execute hotkey command [Scroll Lock]+[Scroll Lock]+[F1].
Method 2: You can press and hold the "SW" key on the KVM panel for about 10 seconds until you hear a beep, then restart the KVM, and the way to switch the hotkey will be changed [Right-Ctrl] + [Right-Ctrl] + Number
The same if you want to change the hotkey from [Right-Ctrl] to [Scroll Lock], you could do as follows:
Method 1: Execute hotkey command: [Right-CtrI]+[Right-CtrI]+[F1].
Method 2: You can press and hold the "SW" key on the KVM panel for about 10 seconds until you hear a beep, then restart the KVM, and the way to switch the hotkey will be changed to [Scroll Lock]+[Scroll Lock] + Number.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Physically, the unit looks fine, but that's as far as it goes. Issues:
1. Image on one screen will periodically become scrambled requiring a restart of the KVM.
2. Once restarted you may or may not get one / both screens back. You will need to be ready to frequently unplug the monitor cables from your video card and plug them back in to recover video feed. Restarting the switch or computer does not work.
3. Not all USB ports are equal, a wireless mouse will not work in one of the mouse ports, but will in the other or keyboard port (gaming mouse, there is a section on their help which helpfully described how their product is rubbish). Contacted support, said they emulation was the problem and to use a different mouse. So I need to spend money to overcome your shonky product. Tyvm gg.
4. Bought a second mouse. Mouse lags. Plug the wireless dongle directly into the computer, works fine. If you plug it into the switch there is about a second of lag between moving the mouse and it registering on the screen...
5. Split screens (feed from one PC on one monitor and the other on the second). Does not work as it should. The switch does not feedback the change to the computers and so computers retain extended desktop mode. The result is windows are no longer accessible as they are on the other side of the desktop. Reply from the manufacturer - go to one computer, move them to the left screen, go to other PC, move them to the right screen. Then activate the mode you want. Between waiting for the switch to figure out what it is doing, and whether it is going to give me the correct feeds, or in fact, just give me scrambled video, I am not going to faff about with your cheap tat product.
TLDR: If this is your ONLY choice of switch, buy two more monitors. If you don't have space for more monitors, but a different switch. Please take my advice for your own sake.
I set up my home office with duel monitors on the kitchen table and although not ideal worked ok. We only expected to be out of the office for a few weeks.
3 months later and with no end insight, my wife was started to moan about not being able to use the kitchen table, so I started to look for a solution. Another desk seemed the obvious answer, but my home office with my own desk and PC occupied a lot of the space. Then I found the TESmart KVM.
What a simple but amazing piece of kit. With the additional purchase of a DVI to HDMI cable, I was able to use my own monitors, keyboard and mouse and switch between home and work PC at the touch of a button. I even found when conducting a Skype call on my work laptop, I could be doing work on my personal PC, but don't tell anyone.
So ... after a few months of successful working from home, the unit developed a fault connected to the power supply. TESmart could not have been more helpful. After a polite exchange of emails and remote diagnosis, they arranged for a replacement unit to be delivered from Amazon. Although this was frustrating, it took a little over 1 day to receive a complete replacement and now I am back up and running again. Brilliant customer service.
Update - Nov 2020. The Keyboard and mouse not working became too frequent, so had to replace unit which resolved that issue.
Side by side mode (pc on each screen) is a bit more of a fiddle - no hotkey support that I can find, so you're left with the cheap remote or buttons on the front of the device.
Cables bundled with the KVM struggle with 4k@60 from a 6800xt to a viewsonic 4k monitor - occasionally the screen will flicker off and on again. Using other cables has fixed this.
On the downside, my device has started to act erratically, powering itself on and off, and swapping monitors at random. I can't find a way of contacting Tesmart so dropping my 5 stars to a 3.