Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £51.45
- YOU’RE COVERED FOR: Damaged items, breakdowns, repairs, and replacements, plus accidental damage cover. XCover extends the manufacturer's warranty.
- SPECIALIST SUPPORT: Expert repair service – either at home or at a repair centre. Replacements for items that can’t be fixed or payouts to any bank account.
- 94% CLAIMS ACCEPTED from January to June 2022. Feel assured with our easy claims filing, 24/7 support and no excess to pay.
- NO COVER FOR: Pre-existing damage, wear and tear, damage caused during transit (damage from transit will be handled by Amazon)
- GENEROUS CANCELLATION TERMS: Cancel easily within 45 days of expected shipping date for a full refund. Protection is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. Refer to the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions for more information.
TCL 55CF630K 139cm (55 inch) QLED Fire TV (4K Ultra HD, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision & Atmos, Smart TV, Game Master, 60Hz Motion clarity, Press & Ask Alexa), Black [Energy Class G]
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||55 Inches|
|Supported Internet services||Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube|
|Included components||Stand, User Manual, TV, Power Cable, Batteries, Voice Remote with Alexa|
|Product dimensions||26.8D x 122.6W x 76.9H centimetres|
|Mounting type||Table Mount|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT: With Fire TV built-in, enjoy endless entertainment on thousands of apps and channels, including BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Disney+, NOW, Freeview play and many more. (subscription fees may apply)
- Exceptional colours of QLED: Featuring state of the art Quantum Dot technology, this TCL Fire TV delivers genuine cinematic colour made from over a billion colours and shades. All of the colours that cinema cameras can capture. They make it possible to deliver a level of colour reproduction, detail and depth which are unrivalled by any other LED or OLED TV.
- SMART VOICE CONTROL: Control the Smart TV easily with the included Voice Remote with Alexa. Change channels, adjust volume, open apps and much more. You can also operate other compatible smart home devices in your household with your voice.
- 4K HDR PRO: HDR PRO combined with quantum dot provides a superior High Dynamic Range experience with great contrast, shadow detail and vivid accurate colours. Experience incredible picture detail as the film makers intended.
- GAME MASTER: For gamers, in addition to good picture and sound quality, the responsiveness of the TV is also extremely important. TCL CF630K Fire TV has ALLM for the lowest latency and best gaming experience.
- DOLBY VISION & ATMOS: With Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, this Fire TV brings entertainment to life with dramatic imaging, incredible brightness, colour, contrast, detail and dimensionality.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
With Fire TV, enjoy endless entertainment on thousands of apps and channels, including Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Disney+, and many more. Please enjoy exploring your entertainment kingdom.
For gamers, in addition to good picture and sound quality, the responsiveness of the TV is also extremely important. TCL CF630K Fire TV has ALLM for the lowest latency and best gaming experience.
Do I need an Amazon account to use the Smart TV with Fire TV?
An Amazon account is required in order to have unlimited access to all functions.
What apps are available?
You have access to a large selection from the Amazon Appstore (Prime Video, Netflix, Amazon Music, DAZN, Disney+, Joyn, YouTube and many more). (subscription fees may apply)
ATTENTION: additional costs may apply when using certain services.
What's in the box?
- Product Dimensions : 26.8 x 122.6 x 76.9 cm; 15.6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 Oct. 2022
- Manufacturer : TCL
- ASIN : B0BBQ11VCF
- Country of origin : Poland
- Best Sellers Rank: 325 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- Customer reviews:
Energy efficiency class
Visible screen diagonal
55" / 140 cm
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 November 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tv is 50" which is a nice size for most average-sized rooms. The picture quality is quite good and clear and it has lots of great features. In my living room, I have a 55" LG CX tv which cost closer to £1000 so it obviously doesn't really compare to a flagship tv like this. The main reason is that it is not OLED which means HDR isn't as realistic and blacks aren't that dark.
For the price though, the picture is perfectly acceptable and does the job if you aren't looking for the best, clearest picture with super-realistic detail. The sound quality is also acceptable however I would recommend using an external sound system just as I do on my more expensive tv, no tv on the market has a sound system that compares to a decent external speaker system.
The main thing I like about this tv is the built-in OS. It is running fire tv which means you have access to hundreds of apps which are quick and simple to download. It also has Alexa built-in which you use just by pressing the button on top of the remote.
The remote is quite small and comfortable to hold. Most of the buttons are easy to reach and press, the only thing I would say is that in the middle, there are a lot of circle buttons that are the same size so you can't tell which one you're on without looking. Maybe after a while of use, you might get used to which button is which. There are also dedicated buttons for Netflix, Prime Video, Freeview Play and Disney+ which makes it quick and easy to access these apps from anywhere.
Having Freeview built-in is also great, I just connected an aerial, ran the channel scan and had free access to over 100 channels. This was quick and simple and a great way to access many shows without having to pay for any subscription.
Overall, if you are on a budget, I would definitely recommend.
Now, I don't think I've heard of TCL prior to ordering the 50CF630k but a quick Google reveals that TCL are, in fact, one of the biggest companies you've never heard of.
So, hooking this up, and getting it online is a breeze, particularly if you've set up smart TV's before. The operating system seems quite similar to that of my Samsung, except that a lot of the apps I want and need are already there. My Samsung is of an age where there is no Apple TV+ or Paramount+ app available for it.
Now, I've seen some people complain about the remote, but, for me, it's functional, if not the absolute best, it doesn't come close to the smart wand thingy I have on my Samsung, but some of this is mitigated by having built in Alexa, which works well. If you already have a Fire TV Stick or similar, then you know the drill.
The TV in use, it has all the ports and connections you would expect and ever need - HDMI, USB, WiFi, blaaaah, and the TV immediately connected just fine to my PS4, PS5, and docked Nintendo Switch. It lso connected to my WiFi no problem after configuring it, and allowed me into my streaming apps no problem.
The build quality of the thing is also pretty good, though secure it properly or it will go bye bye in a fall.
So of great importance is image quality, the blurb claims Dolby Vision, 4K HDR Pro, and all manner of screen based jargon, but all most people want to know is "is the picture good?" Well yes it is, and I dare say it's on a par and if not better than my Samsung. Yes you got to play around with settings to get what you want out of it, but you have to do that with any TV, but colours just pop, and blacks are blacker than on my Samsung. The screen is also pretty much edge to edge, which is a slight step up from my Samsung which has a slight bezel.
Movies, shows, and games look good on this thing, though I do think on my Samsung, gaming is better (refresh rates, latency, etc.), despite the dedicated Games Master mode on the TCL.
Now, sound. I almost hate to say it but the TCL has far superior sound to that of my Samsung, and this is thanks to the TCL's built in Dolby Atmos. Whilst I understand that there are different grades of Atmos and this might be on the lower scale, it is still streets ahead of my current TV.
This is an amazing secondary TV, and a good primary TV. It has good picture, good sound, it's good for gaming, and it comes in at a budget you wouldn't be unhappy with. Sure it isn't going to win a sparring match against the top or even middle offerings from Samsung's, LG's, or Sony's, but it holds its own very well.