|Model Number||SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 20 x 6.4 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Material Type||Polylactic Acid|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLUK-PLA-RD-1KG|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
This deal is in your basket You are on the waitlist for this deal Waitlist available. All coupons (voucher) now claimed This deal is now available Deal already claimed
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. For a full refund with no deduction for return shipping, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition.
- Learn more about free returns.
Saturday, June 3
Dispatches from: Amazon Sold by: SUNLU 3D
£18.04 £17.09 First delivery on Jun 6 First delivery on 3 Jun Dispatches from: Amazon Sold by: SUNLU 3D
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, Neatly Wound 3D Filament, PLA Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, Bubble-Free, Fit for Most FDM 3D Printers, 1kg Spool (2.2lbs), 330 Meters, PLA Red
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier or seller.
|Deal Price:|| £16.14
Return this item for free
|You Save:||£2.85 (15%)|
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
|Item diameter||1.75 Millimetres|
About this item
- ①【SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament】PLA 3D Printer filaments have the advantages of incredible printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for functional parts with higher toughness.
- ②【Neatly Wound Filament】SUNLU has developed its own filament neatly lined up, which greatly reduces the printing failure caused by the winding of the wire diameter during the printing process.
- ③【1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy】3D Printer PLA filaments have strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ④【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging. Recommended PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200-230°C, bed temperature of 50-65°C, and printing speed of 50-100mm/s.
- ⑤【Wide Compatibility】Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, Suitable for various fields, such as toy ornaments, functional parts, decorative objects, etc.
From the brand
Compare with similar items
| || |
JAYO PLA+ 3D Printer Filament, PLA Plus Filament 1.75mm, 1.1KG Spool, PLA+ Black, Enhanced Toughness Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
eSUN PLA+ Filament 1.75mm, Enhanced Toughness 3D Printer Filament PLA Plus, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG Spool (2.2 LBS) 3D Printing Filament for 3D Printers, Black
3D Printer Filament 1.75mm PLA Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Filament 3D Printing Materials White 1KG
|Shipping||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details|
|Sold By||SUNLU 3D||JAYO 3D Official||eSUN Official Store||AKZIM 3D UK|
|Colour||PLA Red||1.1kg Black||AD-Black||1KG White|
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 5% on any 4 qualifying items. Discount by Amazon. Shop items
SUNLU PLA 1.75 mm filament is a high-performance PLA material with much great strength and toughness, and its environmental friendliness and ease of use.
- Low shrinkage rate
- Excellent impact resistance and strength
- Environmental protection
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament
SUNLU PLA Filament is are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, with no odor during the printing.
It is suitable for fast printing and printing large-sized models, printed products have flat and smooth surfaces.
- Brand: SUNLU
- Net weight: 1kg
- Print temp: 200°C - 230°C (392℉~ 446℉)
- Hot bed temp: 50°C - 65°C (122℉~ 149℉)
- Print speed: 20-100mm /s
- Packaging Included: 1 × spool of PLA filaments
Why can't the filaments stick to the hotbed easy?
1). Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filament temperature about 190-230℃;
2). Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to apply PVA glue;
3). If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
1).Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
2).Be sure to insert the free end of the PLA filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
3). If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.
|Filament Dryer S2||Filament Dryer S2||PLA Filament||Shiny Silk PLA||PETG Filament|
|Diameter||1.75/2.85/3.0mm||1.75/2.85/3.0mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm|
|Weight||2.7lb（0.98KG）||2.7lb（0.98KG）||2.2lb (1KG)||2.2lb (1KG)||2.2lb (1KG)|