|Product Dimensions||3.99 x 5.99 x 30.51 cm; 178 Grams|
|Item Weight||178 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details
89% positive over last 12 months
+ £3.08 delivery
94% positive over lifetime
Joseph Joseph 10162 12 inch Elevate Stainless Steel Tongs- Grey / Green
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. For a full refund with no deduction for return shipping, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition.
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||40 x 60 x 305 millimetres|
|Item weight||0.18 Kilograms|
About this item
- Elevate technology designed to improve hygiene and reduce mess
- Weighted handles and integrated tool rest prevents tips from touching the work surface when placed down
- Silicone tips heat-resistant up to 270 °C/520 °F
- Lockable handles for space-saving storage
- Perfect for use with non-stick cookware
Customer ratings by feature
Similar item to consider
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
The Elevate range of kitchen tools has been specifically designed to improve hygiene and minimise the mess made by placing utensils onto kitchen surfaces during use.
Each tool has an innovative, weighted handle with an integrated tool rest, ensuring that when an Elevate utensil is placed down, its head is always raised off the work surface.
The Elevate range comprises a variety of essential kitchen tools, including spoons, turners, tongs and spatulas.
Available in a range of durable materials such as nylon, steel and silicone. Sold individually, in sets or with a rotating carousel.
It All Started With A Chopping Board
Twin brothers, Antony and Richard Joseph, founded Joseph Joseph in 2003 after a fun project developing glass chopping boards, flourished into a new business idea.
Since then they have combined their respective experience in product design and business to great effect, with the brand earning a reputation as one of the most inventive in the global housewares market.
Their ability to blend innovative design, contemporary styling and a distinctive use of colour is unique within the industry.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope my review is helpful to anyone thinking about purchasing this item. Please visit my storefront for more affordable great items 😊