|Package Dimensions||19.3 x 13 x 10.2 cm; 1.32 Kilograms|
|Number of Items||36|
|Item Weight||1.32 kg|
GREENER WALKER Poo Bags for Dog Waste, 540 Poop Bags,Extra Thick Strong 100% Leak Proof Biodegradable Dog Poo Bags (Brown)
|Price:||£15.29 (£0.03 / count) £14.44 (£0.03 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||540.0 count|
|Recommended uses for product||Dog Waste|
|Number of Items||36|
About this item
- Keep Your Hands Safe: Our poo bags are 100% leak-proof and extra thick, never worry about your hands when you pick the poo up.
- Super Value Pack: 36 rolls and 15 bags per roll, total 540 bags can supply up to 9 months(2 bags per day).
- About Measures: Bag's size 33x23 cm, fits all size of dogs and each roll fits standard-size leash dispensers.
- Main Material: Unlike other poo bags, ours are made with corn starch blend which more friendly to environment.
- Earth Friendly: We use recycled materials in our packaging and roll cores because details matter.
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Climate Pledge Friendly
Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
The Climate neutral label by ClimatePartner certifies that the carbon footprint of a product was calculated and all associated emissions were offset. Additionally, ClimatePartner encourages companies to set ambitious reduction targets and reduce their products' carbon footprints. The certificate number can be entered on ClimatePartner’s website for additional information such as the supported carbon offset project(s). ClimatePartner is improving lives by helping companies tackle climate change with practical solutions.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 March 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price is very reasonable and bags are environment friendly, this makes me giving them 4*.
+ Great size bags, even for big dogs.
+ Decent thickness and opacity for handling the poop.
+ Convenient-sized rolls to fit in holder/dispenser.
+ Seem to have better green credentials than other brands
- The sticker that secures the roll together rips a hole in the first bag on every.single.roll. So you get 14 usable bags per roll and not 15. It doesn't matter the temperature, or how delicate you are peeling it off. So 6% of the bags are unusable from the outset.
- They are tough to separate from each other, and some rolls either have no perforations on the bottom or are poorly perforated, such that the bottom of the bag rips when you pull them apart.
- Once separated they are really hard to open, as others have said, I'm not enamoured with the idea of licking my finger to assist, but they seem to be vacuum-sealed and require a lot of persuasion to open.